Hey guys! It’s still only September and hot as heck here in Houston, Tx BUT the holiday makeup collections are already starting to roll out! I had no idea that the Too Faced Grand Palais Collection was going to be released so soon, but upon waking up yesterday, I saw the wonderful news that it was online and ready to come home to me!
Guys, this palette is ADORABLE. I’ve never wanted to squeal so loudly when opening up a palette like I did with this one. Everything about it is cute. The box, the packaging, the names, the colors. I just love it!
Quoting Sephora here, “Unveil your best full face makeup look with this beautiful collection. This exclusive limited-edition set features Too Faced’s top-selling products, including the deluxe-size, award-winning Better Than Sex Mascara, deluxe Melted Peony Long Wear Liquified Lipstick, cult-favorite Shadow Insurance Eye Primer, two bronzers, one blush, one highlighter, and 18 gorgeous eye shadows in hand-selected, festive shades. This versatile full-face kit includes step-by-step glamour guides so you can easily create an array of looks.
This set contains:
– 3 x 0.07 oz Eye shadow in White Christmas, Satin Sheets, Vintage Lace
– 15 x 0.06 oz Eye shadow in Delightful, Moon on Their Wings, Cobblestone, City Lights, Dreamlight, String of Lights, Yule Log, Wish List, Arc de Triomphe, Belle Femme, Stiletto, Eiffel, Midnight in Paris, Champs Elysees, Party Dress
– 2 x 0.08 oz Blush in Stardust, Skyline
– 0.08 oz Luminizer in Flush
– 0.08 oz Bronzer in Sun Bunny
– Step-by-step glamour guides”
As of now, the palette (which is $58) is available on Sephora.com to VIB and VIB Rouge members only!